Friday, December 12, 2008
WAIT 4 MUSIC!!!
Hey all... I have recently updated the blog with a million-zillion pictures. It seems like it takes a while for it all to load up. At least that's the experience I've been having. So if you wait a few minutes, the entire thing will load up and you will hear the music play correctly instead of in pieces. By the way, if you want to turn the music off, simply click the pause button on the play list to your right. So if you want to wait for the pictures to load and get the full effect with the music, hit that pause button as well. Once all the pics have loaded, hit play and enjoy!!! Sorry... I didn't realize it would do this. But then again, it could just be on my computer! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment