Friday, December 26, 2008

At Home

Though I sometimes wonder why I am at home instead of keeping my sanity by working outside the house, these are the things that I know I would miss if I wasn't around 24/7...

Here are the girls showing off the reindeer hats they made...
And I'm not sure if it's my kids or just all kids, but my girls have SOMETHING going on with lying around in the middle of the floor...

OK... lying on the floor with snow boots on!!! Hee hee hee!


A little peek at my sanity going out the window...

And when I do wonder how I will keep my sanity, I also know that I wouldn't miss this sort of stuff for anything in the world!!! So my sanity will have to be lost... but if you find it, feel free to send it back my way!

No comments: