Friday, December 12, 2008

LEAVES

As you will see, I have gotten better at the pigtails in Regan's hair. Either that or her hair is growing.

Often when I have my camera in hand, I tend to snap a bazillion pictures. Such was the case on this day. We had yet another warm day in November and the Girls and I took advantage of the day to play in the leaves. There are a ton of pics in this post, so just enjoy!



A lady bug was spotted!! They must love the dry leaves because we came upon a TON of them!




Action shots of Taytum jumping in the leaves...

Who needs snow when you can make LEAF ANGELS???


Taytum's shot at taking a picture or two... I guess I'll let this one surface!!!
Sister see...sister want to do! Regan is dying to climb in the tree too!









No comments: