Friday, December 26, 2008

More Dance

Taytum enrolled in yet another dance class. This one was tap and jazz. She had been so excited about doing tap and getting real tap shoes. This class was even more fun because two of her friends also enrolled with her!

These classes are not hard core... there is no big recital with costumes and/or makeup. We're just not into that (at least Rob and I aren't). But on the last dance class the parents get to go into the classroom and watch the 'recital.' This time around since it was so close to Christmas the girls danced to Christmas songs. One of the songs was 'Run Run Rudolph!'

Tapping feet in action...


Rudolph getting to run...

'All I want for Christmas is a rock-n-roll electric guitar!'
'Taking the freeway down!'...

I'm not much for dance myself, but Taytum really enjoys herself, and that's what really matters!

No comments: