The time has come for my 'baby' to enter Kindergarten! I can't believe it! She has been ready for a long time. I thought I was ready too, but now I'm thinking "not so much!"
We bought school shoes. We bought uniforms. We had a lunch box. We were ready! Now that I look back, I wasn't so ready mentally. Maybe it was a good thing that I was laid up in the hospital. I may have been more of a wreck than I thought!
Here's the big girl on her first big day...
I wasn't there, but I can tell she is beaming with pride and she's ready to go!
Even lil' sis is happy...tired, but happy!
Here she is... Entering Kindergarten... Mrs. Stephens' class...I can't believe it.
I can't believe I wasn't there.
I can't believe I wasn't there.
I can't believe she's on her way...moving out and up into the world. Look out, 'cuz here she comes!
SO many thanks go out to Dad and Granny for being there and helping things go smoothly!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment