Thursday, November 13, 2008

MORE Summer Happenings

Yeah, sure, it's November and I'm posting about summer happenings around our house. Maybe it will make us all feel warm and fuzzy inside as the temperature seems to keep dropping outside...

My kooky child got a hold of her sister's shin guards. Sneaky little gal!


And just what is it about little ones being naked that is SO cute? I'm sure when Regan grows up if she ever gets a chance to see this she'll want to kill me! Ha ha ha ha! But I look back, even now, and see she was still taking a bottle!! They weren't lying when they said 'time flies!'




This would be my OTHER kooky daughter... just where do they get this from? For a while this summer Taytum was into me braiding her hair (what little she has). So here she is showing it off... along with a few of her dance moves. Check the socks!




Apparently there's nothing like a 'lazy' ride in the back of a dump truck!


Later alligator!


A little summer reading to help pass the time...



Don't ask... because I have NO idea...

One day I caught Regan just hanging out under the table. She had her snack and her spatula. I mean, what else does a girl need, right?

Now she knows she's busted! Just look at that grin!

She was finally joined by her big sister, who can't miss out on any attention these days. I do remember Taytum doing the same thing. What is it about being under the table?
Honestly, I've tried it. I don't get it...

No comments: