Yes, there are days when I DO allow my kids to wear pink (yuck)!!!...


The 'lounging' child...

And the 'devilish' one...
Stopping to smell the flowers...
And joined by some fun little critters...

Seek and you shall find...


Here's the 'Mad Dog' in action. At 13 years old, her action isn't quite what it used to be! Even the rabbits know she's not so fleet-a-foot anymore... they don't even really run from her! Poor Maddy!

TWO girls in pink???? UGH!!! What WAS I thinking that day???!!! :o)
And joined by some fun little critters...
Seek and you shall find...


Here's the 'Mad Dog' in action. At 13 years old, her action isn't quite what it used to be! Even the rabbits know she's not so fleet-a-foot anymore... they don't even really run from her! Poor Maddy!

TWO girls in pink???? UGH!!! What WAS I thinking that day???!!! :o)
I envy what these two share. Sometimes I think they speak their own language to each other.

Dance like there's no tomorrow...



Dance like there's no tomorrow...


And for goodness sakes, dance to your own tune! Always!

A quick break to visit one of the 'horses' (there are 2 Great Danes that live behind us) in the yard next to us. Ellie, the dog, is always curious what the girls are up to!

A quick break to visit one of the 'horses' (there are 2 Great Danes that live behind us) in the yard next to us. Ellie, the dog, is always curious what the girls are up to!










No comments:
Post a Comment