Lots of pictures this month! I must have had extra time on my hands!
Yet another Little Gym graduation...




Some pics of the girls playing...

I absolutley love this one because they are both looking at each other! Too sweet! Will they always like each other???
Jammin' sisters! Look out Heart!
Regan got good enough at sitting up that I started putting her in the tub with Taytum. It makes life a little easier to be able to get them both washed at the same time!


Action shots!



Another WAY cute outfit for school!

Not all good news to report this month. Our long-time friend and family member, Striker, passed away this month. He would have turned 13 years old this March. He was by far our best friend and most faithful companion. The girls loved him as much as we did and we will all miss him, his bark, his wagging body and his kisses!

The Striker Dog and three of his favorite girls!

So long buddy... we love you!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment