Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Halloween 2007

Is there ANYTHING cuter? (can you tell I'm biased?)
We went to a different pumpkin patch this year. This one was WAY out in the country. Far, but a nice view, eh?




This was cool...you could shoot ears of corn at targets. Here is Gramps helping out.

This was by far the hit of the day...riding this train thingy!
A farm girl at work!
Taytum learned pretty quick that chickens will peck the heck out of your fingers if you try to pet them!



HA HA HA! Every time i took a picture of Rob, his eyes were closed! So this was his final attempt at keeping his eyes open!

We went to a trunk-or-treat at our church. Here are both girls...
Dog...
...and dinosaur!
I took both girls to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins for carving!
Taytum enjoys the squishy stuff this year!
All done!
Halloween night....
Taytum chose to be a dog all on her own! Thank goodness I was able to find a costume to fit her!






No comments: