Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kirby November 2009

This is a "milestone" in our house...when you can graduate and 'sit up' in the saucer. Here is Kirby's first experience...
Not sure what to really think about it...
But HEY!!!...pretty cool after all, eh?
She does love it, but check out the munchkin's feet...they barely reach on the lowest setting! HA!
And this is my camouflage baby story. Kirby didn't really crawl or roll very much at this time, but she somehow could move across the room.
Can you find the baby camouflaged among the toys?
I guess I wasn't good at catching the right nap time this day, either that or she wore herself out moving around. She started on the other side of the room and ended up here...asleep...under the swing.
Nope, not a thumb sucker, but I guess it worked for the day!
Isn't she just sweet...

No comments: