Remember that ICK that I said had started after Taytum's Easter party at school? Well, Taytum was sick for 2-3 days with fever and throwing up. Saturday night, Regan started. Rob and I were downstairs after we had put the girls to bed. All of a sudden Regan woke up coughing and really, really crying. I ran upstairs and sure enough, she had thrown up all over her crib. Poor little thing. Then it was Super Dad to the rescue! Rob took care of Regan all throughout the night. I was pregnant as all get out and was scheduled for delivery the next week, so Rob didn't want me getting sick. Isn't he sweet? And when I said throughout the night, I meant it. Regan threw up at least 15 times and was up all night long. It was so sad. She was so tired and so weak that Rob had to hold her head up over the pot each time she got sick. It was so sad! Let me tell you, almost a year later Regan remembers it all! She still talks about the night she got sick and had to throw up in a pot! So if she looks a little putrid in these shots, you'll know why. Oh, and this isn't the end of the story either!!! But enjoy the Easter pics...
The weather outside was cold, and with Regan being sick, the Easter Bunny hid the eggs inside.

Finding them was a lot of fun for both girls.

Regan was SUPER weak from being sick all night, so Rob helped her when she needed to climb around. Its amazing how weak she was, but when it came to finding the eggs, she found some energy with them! Once the egg hunt was over, Regan was D-O-N-E!
No comments:
Post a Comment