Friday, July 24, 2009

Regan and the Snow

Regan also had a blast...I think...in the snow. Here are some pictures of her enjoying her first real opportunity to play in the snow...




While getting ready Regan decided to try on Mom's boots! Crazy kid!





Getting ready...





Regan's first venture into the white, puffy mounds that surrounded the driveway...



The snow was fairly deep and she got frustrated that she couldn't walk. So she gave up and ended up on her knees...


Walking was a bit easier on the snow-covered street...


And if it looks like she's walking a little gingerly,



it's because she had her share of falls! But you only get that 'first' time once, so, of course, I had to snap her picture before helping her up! Hee hee hee!

"CHEEEEEEEESE!"
Want to guess what Regan did most of the time she was outside?...



It was like an addiction! She couldn't even stop to pose for a picture with her sister! HA HA HA!

"I'm done..."
"...I'm going inside..."

No comments: