Friday, February 27, 2009

LET'S GO BLUES!!

Just after Christmas Rob and I took the girls and Granny and Gramps to a hockey game. It was so much fun! Regan was captivated the entire time... we even stayed through the whole game! It looked like it was going to get ugly (the game that is) in the 3rd period when the Blues went down by 2 goals. Total bummer. But with like 2 minutes left they scored to come within one. It was a nail biter right until the end. While Regan didn't care who won, Taytum was quite upset to see her team lose. Here are a few pics of the girls in their hockey getup. I think these are some of the best pics I've taken of them in quite some time...


And one of Mommy with her little Blues fans!

I almost forgot that Taytum had us in stitches as we left the game. In order to avoid the atrocious prices you have to pay for parking, we parked a few (or more than that) blocks away and hoofed it to the arena. It was decently cold when we got there, but down right freezing (with whipping winds) when we left. So as we started our trek after the game someone said, "How far is it to where we parked?" Taytum piped in by yelling, "I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT'S SOMEWHERE BY THE CHURCH!!!"

OK, now that I've read that, I guess it was one of those 'had to be there' moments! Oh well, it was funny to all of us!

No comments: