Friday, October 03, 2008

# 7

The day Rob went and picked up the uniforms for Taytum's soccer team, he came home very excited! Their colors are red and black... as are the colors of his favorite EPL team... Manchester United. So we named Taytum's team the Red Devils, which is what Man U is called as well.

My excitement came, however, when I realized the bag Rob brought home contained a #7 jersey! #7 has always been my favorite and I wore it as often as I could growing up. Rob and I buttered Taytum up to the idea of wearing #7... you know, telling her how cool it is and about Christiano Renaldo and David Beckham and blah blah blah...

Well, now I've created a monster. Here are some things that come out of Taytum's mouth:

"Mom, can you fix me SEVEN chicken fries please?"

"Mom, do we need gas? Because I'm looking at the gas station and there's no one on pump number 7. So we could go and get gas and get it from pump number 7."

"I need SEVEN oreos, Mom."

...I wonder what will come next?

No comments: