When I was pregnant with Blake I used to sit outside in the mornings and enjoy a cup of tea. One of the things I loved about sitting outside was seeing and listening to all the different birds. For mother's day the following year Rob bought me a bird feeder for the deck so we could attract and enjoy the birds more.
This year it was time to get a new birdfeeder and Taytum got to join Daddy in setting it up and filling it with food for the first time...
Now it sits right outside our kitchen door so we can enjoy the birds while we eat. Taytum has gotten to know many of the different types of birds that come to feed.
One day while on the phone with my mom, Taytum starts to name off the different types of birds we see...cardinal, goldfinch, cow birds, grackels, chicadees... so my mom asks how she knows the names of all these birds. Taytum says, "I'm a bird scientist!"
Here is a picture of Regan that I couldn't resist!!! Sometimes those lone diaper pics are the best!


1 comment:
This was such a sweet post, Kelly. How creative to keep that precious memory with Blake alive in new ways :)
The girls are SO stinkin' cute. I can't wait to get together again- we need to start planning!
Post a Comment